We make it what we want it to be


After reading a statement said by one of my friends on a Facebook wall...... “Masvingo is hot, Home sucks...” I had this feeling in everything one irks about u have a hand in it.


So I decided to pen it down because it day to day phenomena we cry about and never seek to address.  My reply was Home is what you make it. It was hush I guess but a true reflection. Think who on earth will come and make your home sweet and nice. My answer is you personally.


This took my mind way back when a colleague said people at his work place are mere fools...well the exception of him...may be. To me he was simply telling me a fool he was. Every day he wakes up to spend the whole day with fools, 5 days a week. May be he liked the job but never did anything to develop the so called fools to be wise.


You happen to see that we cannot stop complaining of a situation yet we are ignorant to rectify the anomalies.  Our sphere of influence determines how our surrounding is like. If we fail to influence it means everything around us will not make us smile. That directly fits the puzzle as we are part of the problem we would have identified.


Today I tell you we are responsible in some way to the sadness, happiness, failures and success that come in pour lives.  However, the failure to find where we fit in the sadness or failures commonly and stupidly we try to put the blame somewhere and not on us.


The blame is on us least “We make it what we want it to be” and never blame anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nzira Dzemasoja Opposite of What ZANU PF has been Doing since 1980

The Youth Vote as the Deciding Factor; A Turning Point in the Zimbabwe 2023 Harmonized